Remember Eliza's First Birthday? Well, she still loves Curious George just as much today as she did then (not that it's been that long). She sleeps with her stuffed George every night and now she even has matching pajamas. We went out to Costco last night to pick up a new pair because she needed a bigger size than what she is wearing now, but we found that Costco only has summer jammies in stock, same with Wal-Mart. Who wants short sleeved PJs in the winter!! It's way too cold, and how often do children keep their blankets on? The answer for Eliza is never so she has to have warm sleep clothes most of the year. After one Costco search and two Wal-Mart visits we finally found a single pair of long-sleeved-with-pants pajamas that we got. And you know what, they just happened to have Curious George on them, perfect!
On a side note...can you think of any more terms for pajamas? I used as many as I could think of in my post but I know there have got to be more.
We found this "Rocking Cow" in a toy closet in our current house and got it out yesterday. Eliza loves it! She kept running out of her room at bed time to find the cow. It's also the first toy she sought out this morning. If it sounds wierd to you that we just happened to find a toy in "our" house, remember that we're living in someone else's house for 6 months while they're on a temporary assignment, and they left all their stuff for us to use since our household goods are in storage. 


4 comments:
Haley says, "IS that really Eliza? Wow, she looks different! What a big girl! I like her new George jammies!" Love you guys!
Eliza is so cute. I bet she is such a fun girl. Your trip also looked fun. I could go for a cruise about now. But I think I would leave the 3 little ones home.
lyena calls them, "jammeniz." i tried to spell it how it sounds. also: night-night's, sleep shirt (she likes to wear older brother's t-shirts), a nightgown (but that's pretty specific), and sleep clothes. those are just some of the terms the kids have come up with at our house. oh, and i love those curious george jammies.
We had that PJ problem with Ainsley. I have 3 pairs of Ariel jammies that are exactly the same, but in different sizes. Now she's moved on to what she calls "sweater" jammies, the button up kind. Thankfully the PX at Zama has an endless supply (i had to replace all of her current sleepwear to her fit her new standards.)
Post a Comment