

We took this picture last week to show that Eliza still sleeps with her bum up in the air.
I've been doing a lot of working out to prepare for my triathlon. This week I swam twice, ran once and rode my bike twice. The weather was good last weekend so we took our bikes out for a trail ride which was great. Eliza loves her bike trailer now but not her helmet. You can't win them all. Luckily, if the person pulling the trailer tips over, the trailer still stays upright so a helmet isn't extremely important. We never ride with her on the road so we're not worried about being hit.
Good news...Eliza finally has teeth! Her bottom two front teeth pushed through her gums this past week. They're still not really visible, but they're there. Not bad for being 16 months old this week.More good news...I was selected to interview for another internship this coming Friday. I'm very excited and nervous, but I think it will go well.
And more good news...Brian passed his final comprehensive exam for his Master's degree so he's officially done.
Not so good news...Brian is leaving for four months for work starting in April. So that means that we have to move sooner than we'd anticipated which isn't bad in itself but we weren't planning on moving in the middle of my school semester.
6 comments:
I heard about Brian's job... 4 months, huh? Well, let's keep our fingers crossed that you can still come out our way! Love that helmet! :)
Thanks for sharing your bubbles and ice cream with us this evening, we really appreciated it!
Really, let us know what we can help with.
ive been gone since friday in florida visiting my grandfather so im sure by now uve noticed a lack of new york vieweings but ill make sure to make up for them now that im back - haha.
hope all the moving stuff goes fine. r u moving like now since april is soon i think - eek - is he off at the start of april?
Congratulations, Bryan! I am amazed at all that you both have accomplished in the short time we have known you. Wow!
We love those bubbles. The Trueloves introduced us to them when they were Viv's nursery teachers. We always have a good supply of them!
Awesome pictures! I need to get a camera like yours! Good luck with your interview =)
Post a Comment