Hi Baby Girl!!I love you!
She looks so innocent! :)
I can still hear her little voice saying "sorry!" I think that's my favorite word that she says!
I agree with Shilae on the "sorry" =) She is so cute!
What a cutie--I love the pigtails!
Gah! I LOVE her little pigtails!
Her pigggies are so cute! I can't wait till Jade has enough hair to do that with the piggies!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hi Baby Girl!!
I love you!
She looks so innocent! :)
I can still hear her little voice saying "sorry!" I think that's my favorite word that she says!
I agree with Shilae on the "sorry" =) She is so cute!
What a cutie--I love the pigtails!
Gah! I LOVE her little pigtails!
Her pigggies are so cute! I can't wait till Jade has enough hair to do that with the piggies!
Post a Comment