Look whose hair fits in a ponytail? Not bad considering that she was still nearly bald at this time last year. She does have to have a clip on one side to hold back the front hair, but that just makes it look even cuter. This picture was taken on our balcony where Eliza has been playing because she can open the screen door to go outside. The weather here has been gorgeous this week with highs in the low- to mid-70s. The temperature shift officially signaled the end of summer for us since it is just too chilly to go to the pool and changing weather means that
I START MY INTERNSHIP ON TUESDAY! That's right, all the waiting is over and I head in for my first day next week. Eliza is all set to go to daycare. We visited earlier today and set up her cubby with her supplies, met her teacher (Miss Shelia) and played with her class on the playground. She loved it! She did not want to leave, which made me feel a little better about dropping her off on Tuesday. She's going to have fun so I just need to adjust and I'll be fine.

Eliza thinks the GPS unit is a camera. So she carries it around the house trying to take pictures.

Caught red handed throwing play dough all over the floor. She played with it for a while (and didn't eat any of it) so it was still a good activity, but maybe next time I'll just cut off the fun a littler earlier.

Eliza is definitely growing up, but she's not growing out of the habit of removing her clothes. You can see in this picture that her clothes hamper is right next to her bed. She takes off her clothes and puts everything in the hamper. At least she's organized!

At the ward picnic last weekend.


Eliza's vocabulary has been expanding very quickly. Here are a few new words: paino (plane), sfingo (swing), ameno (amen), and traino (train). I don't know where she got her "o" ending, but it's cute.
7 comments:
i was thinking spanish. haha, that's funny-o.
She's ITALIANO! ;) What a sweetie! I hope all goes well with the internship and daycare and callings and EVERYTHING!! Love that Burba Lake. . .
That might be the cutest ponytail I have ever seen =) Good luck with the internship!
i like the 'o"s - it sounds like something my college friends and i used to do adding "ay" to everything except its cuter in her than in a bunch of 18 year olds. haha
Nice Ponytail! That outfit with the blue shoes is so cute. Good luck on your new adventures girls!
PS Jade says "Eliza Eliza!"
Love the ponytail!
Post a Comment