Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a fun Halloween this year. We started out with a fall festival at Eliza's daycare where she got to play games, pick out a pumpkin from the indoor pumpkin patch, make some crafts, eat snacks at the class party and then play in the bounce house and slide on the playground. We took the pumpkin dip and apple slices for her class treat. Then on Halloween day Brian made Jack-O-Lantern pumpkin pancakes for breakfast and I made an apple cinnamon topping to go on top. We also went to a church fall festival and then Eliza got to trick-or-treat at our Bishop's house with Grandma Vest who surprised her with a balloon and a Halloween "snow" globe.

5 comments:

sydney said...

aww she looked so cute
yums pumpkin pancakes with apple cinnamon topping - delicious!

Brandon said...

Everyone is so good about posting their Halloween. ug. I need a few days... Lookin GOOD!!

Jan said...

Eliza is one cute elefante!

Karen said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe how grown up Eliza looks now. :)

Jenny D. said...

Eliza is so cute. Grant was an elephant too! He was Horton actually, I made a clover with a speck on it to carry around. I'll post pictures soon!