THE CUT
ALL FINISHED
BACK AT HOME


The wait at the salon was 1 - 1 1/2 hours (no appointments are taken, it's all walk in) so we headed to Cheeburger Cheeburger for some lunch prior to her time. Eliza ate a couple of Brian's fries which she promptly started dipping in her applesauce and then into her ketchup. She liked it well enough that she finished off about 8 fries this way and then moved on to polish off another half of her grilled cheese sandwich the same way. I never used this combo as a dip but I do remember dipping potato chips in kool aid as a child. What odd combinations did you or your children use for dipping?
11 comments:
I do remember dipping my fries in my frosty's at Wendy's but I did that as a teenager. Emma used to like peanut butter sandwiches with meat so you may have had a peanut butter and turkey sandwich or peanut butter and balogna. I would cringe making them but she always polished them off.
Yes!! That's a cute girl you've got there! She looks too cute with the new doo.
Fries dipped in Wendy's Frosties was one of my favorites. Also, I would never use ketchup at McDonald's--I would always get sweet and sour sauce for my fries.
Doritos with a scoop of crushed pineapple is pretty good despite how it sounds (especially spicy varieties of Doritos).
The strangest yet yummiest combo--Ginger snaps spread with sharp cheddar cheese spread.
Cute bob!!
Isabelle dips anything on her plate in her juice- you name it, it's been dipped in juice. She won't drink the juice if it gets too gross but she will always eat whatever she dipped in it.
I love the picture right above the video! Such a sweet face!
What a cutie!
NO! NO DIPPING! That is why I love JR nursery, they haven't learned that yet. Seriously, kids eat the weirdest things together, and I've heard that parents should encourage it because it makes the kids more willing to eat the healthy foods that kids usually reject.
We were commenting on how cute her hair was yesterday, and also mourning the loss of her curls. That is a pretty sweet hair salon, if Mada ever stops cutting her own hair, we'll have to give it a whirl.
Cute haircut! I once remember a making something that involved orange juice, pepper, and graham crackers. Yum!!
pb&j in kool aid almost every day after kindergarten (jonny)
Cute do, Eliza! I'm thinking that we might give Lauren her first haircut soon. It might be long enough to donate :)
cute! Jade says "Eziza" like always. She remembers her! Just today jade mixed yogurt with ketchup...what a mix.
Post a Comment