Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eliza's Hair (Again) and Story Time

More pictures of Eliza's new hair cut with a new Christmas dress:


Story time-we read every night with Eliza and she will want to read the same books over and over for a few nights/weeks and ends up memorizing them. She'll "read along" and fill in the blanks for her "Alexander Panda" book that she received at Christmas from Great Grandma and Grandpa H. Her words/phrases that she says are: new bicycle; store; pond; thank you, daddy; groceries; garden, too; toys; here we go.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is really cute!

Linds said...

Super cute dress, and I love it when my kids do that with their fav. book! It's been a while but Lana often did it, Cinderella was the fav. for a long time.

Unknown said...

Such a smart girl! I love the dress too =)

Nourishing Creations said...

She's gotten so much bigger and looks older with her haircut!
I can't wait till Jade can get a haircut, she has major frizzies in the back. It will be nice to be able to cut that off someday!