- Winter is my least favorite season mostly because it's cold and I hate being cold. I'm really trying to get past the gloom of the season and find the positive. Views like this from our balcony (taken during a storm last Tuesday) have helped:
We received another 20-30" of snow today. It was pretty cool that we had "thunder snow" with lightning and thunder last night. It wasn't so cool that the snow was really heavy, wet snow which made it more difficult to move.
- We're supposed to get more snow this Tuesday.
- Things I like about the winter: when the snow glitters in the sunlight (after the storm), hot chocolate, fireplaces, cuddling up in blankets, pajama days, and the fact that I know that winter eventually leads into spring.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Winter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
amen to getting closer to spring
I can't wait for this winter to be over, but the snow does look pretty as long as I can look at it while I sip hot chocolate in my nice, comfy, warm house.
spring is my favorite season though id never move somewhere warmer cuz i like it here too much. i do like the cold for some skiing :) - though not too cold
Post a Comment