Friday, March 19, 2010

Little Green Men - I hate 'em!

I have watched several science fiction movies and shows over the years and I have come to the conclusion that I HATE THOSE STINKIN' LITTLE GREEN MEN!

I went in this morning to get Eliza out of bed and noticed she had a bunch of blood on her lip and her front teeth -- not to mention, dark rings around her eyes and small, bright green "pods" in her nostrils. There's only one explanation: Last night, around 2:41 am, six little green men landed their flying saucer on our roof, entered into her room, punched her, and inserted their growing young into her nose. When those pods open up, I'll show THEM what "Phone home" means...

Yeah, I am pretty sure that's what happened.


Maybe not.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwww! That's hilarious, I'm pretty sure it was little green men! Sorry I haven't called......I decided to sleep at any chance, so that's what I've been doing.

Unknown said...

For anyone wondering, Brian made this post. He's home with sick Eliza today, on day 3 with fevers and snotty nose. Poor girl.

Dave and Alisha said...

That's pretty disgusting. Hope she gets feeling better.

Monique said...

I seriously almost threw up. That was NAAAASTY! I gagged a few times and had thought that it must have been Brian posting. This is so something a guy would post. ew.

sydney said...

that's lovely. :)
now how did it really happen?