Saturday, June 12, 2010

Family Pictures

We have some awesome new friends in the area and the wife, Kimbur, is learning more about photography. She offered to take some family photographs for us and we gladly accepted since we were long overdue for an update and we knew that she'd do an awesome job.
I can't believe how grown up Eliza looks here - she's gorgeous!
We're going to redo this shot when my belly looks more obvious. I'm clearly pregnant when sitting or standing, but the bulk kind of disappears when I am laying down.
Being a true 2 1/2-year old.

5 comments:

Shilae said...

LOVE them. Eliza is beautiful. You all look great.

Des said...

Jamie I LOVE these. Eliza is so beautiful. I love seeing you pregnant and am still so excited about that news. Such great photo's!!!

Nourishing Creations said...

very nice! Is Eliza potty-trained?

Anonymous said...

We just had family pics too....I just updated ours. Eliza is so darling in these pictures and I love her outfit! You look fantastic! She's a good photographer and you guys look like such a sweet little family:)

Josh and Tiff Roundy said...

Love the new pictures!! Kimbur did a great job! I can't believe how big Eliza is getting! She really is beautiful. And you look so cute with your prego belly!