That's right, 4 posts in 2 days! What has gotten in to me? Mostly, I can't stand walking at all right now and I'm just propped up in the recliner with the laptop and need something to do. I seriously don't know what I did to my right hip but I honestly can't stand the pain involved with walking (so much for that option of helping to get this baby out). I also just needed to get some loose ends tied up to get ready for the baby posts that are going to come soon. I guess it's a form of electronic nesting. Haha! Anyway, it's time for a bullet post to finish up all of the summer pictures before the new baby is born.
- My hometown hosts the Utah Shakespearean Festival and each summer evening there is a free "Green Show" prior to the start of the plays. We went three separate times to watch the show and Eliza loved dancing to the music and playing with some of her cousins. After the show, the kids loved running down a nearby hill on the university campus.
- We also spent a lot of time this summer at the local parks. Eliza has 9 cousins in the area so we often met up with them to play or we met up with our church ward playgroup. Eliza loves having so much outside time and so many friends.
- Living in Utah, we're always close to the mountains. We took these pictures at Wood's Ranch up the local canyon.
- There always seems to be something going on around here. A few weeks ago we went to a car show. Up next we've got a rodeo weekend with a horse parade and a western-themed festival at one of the local parks and then a hot air balloon festival the following weekend. I love having so much to see and do and so does Eliza!
- We signed up to participate in the local Bountiful Basket Co-op and are loving the plentiful produce that we pick up each Saturday. We pay $15 and get a ton of food! An organic basket is only $25, but we've just done conventional baskets so far. It's also fun to opt into the add-ons and get extras like 9-grain bread, cranberry snack bars, extra cases of fruits, or themed assortments of vegetables (like an Italian blend).
3 comments:
We love bountiful baskets! I have forgotten the past couple of weeks which makes me so mad! There is a lot going on around our hometown! I am glad you guys have kept busy and that Brian is going to be home for that baby to make an appearance! Good luck with everything!
9 cousins in the area? i only have 8 total first cousins - haha
enjoy all the activities and hope your hp feels better!
that's awesome you have so much family and cousins to see! Makes me homesick! Also, I'm so jealous of eliza's french braids! I'm still barely getting pigtails on jade! Eliza looks like such a big little girl, you are doing a beautiful job raising her!
Post a Comment