Eliza wanted a turn at taking pictures:
Simon now has blondish hair growing in beneath the brown hair. He also has major cradle cap that drives him crazy. He frequently scratches (what 4 month old knows how to scratch their head?! I feel so bad for him!) and often cuts his scalp with his little fingernails. I have to constantly trim his nails to keep him from making it worse. Unfortunately, the cradle cap isn't clearing up despite prescription shampoo and some serious scrubbing. The doctor prescribed some oil that we'll start using once the pharmacy gets it in and, hopefully, that will help. If it doesn't, the doctor said that we just have to wait it out.
Eliza fell going up the stairs the other day and smacked her right eye on something. I asked her to show me what happened, but she just showed me that she hit the carpet. I think she must have hit the base board or something else because she ended up with a double gash. Thankfully she didn't damage her actual eye.


3 comments:
not a bad little photographer youve got there :)
does he have a bib for every day?
rough looking cut - but she looks like a tough girl - i always wanted a black eye when i was younger - haha
Your kids are darling! I've heard that Dr. Bronner's baby soap is good at getting rid of cradle cap. We can usually find it at GNC or health food stores.
Next thing you know you'll be buying her, her own camera. On the cradle cap, Spencer had it terrible! I used baby oil gel on his head and let it sit for about 5-7 minutes before a bath and then washed and combed his hair/head. It worked. Took a few times, but actually worked. It was either that or a prescription, and so we decided to give it a go. The girls weren't nearly as bad, except now Aften's is coming back, and 7 1/2 months, so out comes the oil gel again.
Post a Comment