Thursday, February 10, 2011

Simon - Five Months

 Simon went in for his 5-month checkup this morning (really his 4-month checkup, but we're a month off thanks to scheduling issues) and he is doing really well.  He's on track developmentally but dropped in the growth charts, which is fine.  He got some vaccinations and some nose spray to help clear up some ongoing congestion and his cradle cap looks a lot better.

His stats:
Weight- 15 # 10 oz, 39%
Height- 27 inches, 89%
Weight-for-length- 6%
Head Circumference- 16.5 inches, 21%

He's wearing one of Eliza's old shirts in these pictures.  I just found it the other day while I was digging through some of her old clothes to give some outfits to a neighbor.  I love this sweater! 
Simon - 5 Months                                                            Eliza - 3 Months


2 comments:

Shilae said...

Those are awesome pictures! He's so cute, and I love the comparison picture of Simon and Eliza.

sydney said...

aww that's so cute both of them in the same sweater at different times