Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Good thoughts

It's been a year since we left Maryland and moved to Utah; which means it's been a year since we've lived together as a family.  I'm definitely ready for this time in our lives to be over so we can reestablish our routine as a family.

Things that I'm looking forward to in the next four months:
  • Upcoming visit with great friends in Idaho (Jan, Jared and kids)
  • Brian's final R&R visit home in a couple more weeks
  • Visit with family and friends in Salt Lake area
  • Our trip to Yellowstone National Park
  • Simon's first birthday
  • Iron County Fair
  • Brian's return home for good in October
  • Being a complete family again
  • Disneyland
  • Eliza's birthday

3 comments:

Kimbur said...

you for got moving back to maryland to be close to the foutz family :) jk

Shilae said...

I don't know how you manage to fit so much in--very inspirational.

Shilae said...

You guys sure like to keep busy! When we decide to take a family trip, I'll just pop over to your blog for inspiration...