Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pajammy Time

We have had some fairly cool temperatures here lately (as in low 70s for our daily high and lows of upper 40s at night-hello, where did summer go?).  I don't want to turn on the heater yet so the house gets a little chilly at night.  The kids are both wearing fleece jammies to help them stay warm.  I think they look super cute, but I still can't believe that we have another 1 1/2 weeks of official summer and it's definitely feeling like fall.  

He got himself stuck in one of the toy buckets. 

Look at his little curls!  So cute!  He really needs a haircut to get rid of the "wings" he has on the sides of his head and to clean up the mess that those curls turn into throughout the day. 

2 comments:

Dasha said...

It's the same here. It cooled real quick, but I'm okay with that. We have those same jammies Eliza is wearing, only they're size 18 months. I love the curls!

sydney said...

really cool here though i hear warmer next week. i wish i had the option of turning on heat but all we get for now is AC. so cute in the toy box