

We hope that you enjoyed your birthday today and that you had some fun despite the amount of work you're doing. We wish we could have done more to celebrate with you and we hope that you found some ways to celebrate today. Enjoy your finger painting above (Eliza made it with colored vanilla pudding) and know that we miss you. We love you so much! The last picture included in the post is how I found Eliza in her bed this morning. She had taken off her pajama top, pants and socks and tossed them all out on the floor or in a box next to her bed. Since wearing her "birthday suit" was appropriate for this post, I included the picture.
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!! We were going to call until I reminded B that he is working, so I told him to email him. Hope he had a great day!!!
Hindsight parenting, when i think back on it, it was pretty funny when the kids took their clothes off like that.
Post a Comment