Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Oh, What Do You Do In The Summertime?

Oh, what do you do in the summertime, when all the world is green?
Do you swim in a pool, to keep yourself cool or swing in a tree up high?
Is that what you do? So do I!

If you recognize this song, that likely means that you attend the same church as I. If not, well then that means that you probably don't attend the same church as I. Either way, it's a cute song and rang true today when we went out to swim with my aunt again. Yeah I know, it's not really summer yet, but close enough. What do you do differently when it really changes to summer anyway? I'll tell you what we do in another post (Monique this story involves you and B so watch out).
Claire slept for about a half hour just like this.

6 comments:

sydney said...

hmmmci dont recognize that song - guess we know what that means - haha

Jentry said...

So much fun. So I had a dream about Eliza last night. Don't ask me what it was about but we were at the Rasmussen's and she was there.

Des said...

The difference in the seasons for me is the unbareable heat that burns your legs when you sit on your leather seats or try and go down a slide at the playground. Don't get me wrong I love summer. But your comment challenged me to find a difference:) I love reading your blog. You always go out of your way to have fun with your daughter and It inspires me to get out and do the same with mine. It also takes me back to the day when I just had ONE. It is so different with five. But still not an excuse to not go and enjoy my children. I love how your pictures and stories show how much you ADORE and appreciate your sweet little girl!

Dave and Alisha said...

Looks like fun, all the little tykes are super cute!!

Lindsey said...

I could totally crash like that if I had an inner tube to sleep in. :)
Looks like fun. Eliza and Noelle would be matchy matchy in their swim suits.
Oh gosh. I just said matchy matchy. I need to stop reading Seriously S. B.

Nourishing Creations said...

Oh we've missed you. Can't wait to go swim when you get back to MD!