
To Dr. A,
Thanks for my lab results. I think it's great that you included my albumin value because "all dietitians love to analyze albumin values". The best part was the smiley face emoticon that you included along with all of the classifications of good for my numbers. I am also happy that my values are in excellent ranges. See you next month for another immunization.
Sincerely, Dietetic Intern at your Medical School Alma Mater
To Metro Cafe in Annapolis,
Your food is awesome! I really loved the California Omelet with fresh berries and toast that I had for lunch at 2:30 following my two hour workout. The cupcake was also delicious, but $3 is a bit steep for one cupcake. Next time I'll skip the cupcake and make my own at home. No wait, that means that I'd be left with two dozen cupcakes to eat by myself. Hmmm...on second thought, keep it up with the $3 cupcakes. I'll be back.
From, Late Luncher
Dear Eliza,
I appreciate your use of words when I came into your room after nap time and you said "trash, poop" and I realized that you were holding your poopy diaper. I especially appreciate that you left the poop in the diaper and that you only sat your poopy bum on your brand new "big girl pillow" and not all over the rest of your bed. I've learned my lesson and will never put you to bed without pants again, although I'm not sure that would stop you since you're so adept at removing your clothes.
Love, Mommy
P.S. I've also learned my lesson when it comes to poopy-bum-clean-up-bath-time in that I won't let you have a cup to dump water ALL OVER the floor while I strip down your bed for washing.
Dear Jealous Library Patrons,
I know you were watching my daughter tonight and were super jealous over her beautiful blue eyes and curly blonde hair. I know because I saw you. I saw you just like I saw every other patron looking at her when you and they should have been watching the singer putting on a show in the children's section. If you want your children to get as much attention as my daughter it's pretty easy to accomplish. Just teach your children to remove their clothes in front of everyone like Eliza did tonight. Teach them to be super quick so nothing you do can stop them from pulling their shirt over their head in seconds. Then teach them to rip a big piece of blue tape off the carpet (the tape used to mark off the seating area) and have them put it in their hair. This will create a beautiful addition to highlight their eyes and will help draw attention to their nice hair style, including natural ringlets, while you pull the tape from their fine baby hair. To top it all off make sure you seat yourselves in the front of the performance so you have no way to escape. At the end of the night, beeline it for your car to make sure you leave the crowd wanting more - leave on a high note.
Sincerely, Professional Pageant Wanna-be Mom
12 comments:
Jamie I am laughing so hard I have tears!
I personally think you were asking for it putting her to bed with no pants :p
Boy does Eliza have pretty blue eyes! I am still a little jealous myself!
You are so funny--this was the best blog post I've read in a long time. The library was my favorite--some women where just born to entertain!
Awesome post- you crack me up:)
Isn't this new stage of our kids lives fun? Honestly I turned around one day and realized the drama was about to heat up! The things they connive to do!
Noelle hasn't tried undressing in public yet though...that is probably because she gets her nude time in at home. :) Try that out. :)
very funny! sounds like you got your hands full right now.
Too funny Jamie! Even though you already told me all of this over the phone, I still am laughing at your post. I am going to have Troy read it when he gets home.
Love ya...Annette
That's my girl! Keep it up!
That was awesome.
I laughed so hard. Eliza is awesome! I'm sorry we missed that performance. A little ball of sunshine. :)
haha - i like the letters
magnolia is only 2.50 for the simple cupcakes but more for the red velvet... but crumbs is way more expensive but bigger - not sure how big these are but yea 3 bucks is a lot for one considering u could buy a box of duncan heins ones for like2 bucks but yea who wants all of em after so go for the 3 bucks i say :)
poop butt on the pillow is excellent as is stripping in the library and making a scene- nice :)
Oh man! Its hilarious. And Jade is getting good with her clothes too. That library story is too much, i'm just imagining....!!!
Post a Comment