Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas at the DC Temple

We drove to the temple tonight to see the Christmas lights and also spent some time looking at the tree and nativity displays. I always love to see the temple all lit up even if the display isn't as large as the Salt Lake Temple Square display. We had a great night with beautiful reminders of the true reason for celebration at this time of year.
World Nativity Displays:
New Zealand
Panama
Native American
Philippines

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow! Really great pictures of the temple. And, I guess you are right about the snow. :)

Laura said...

That is so beautiful. I love all the pictures and nativity sets.

SheL said...

So pretty! We didn't make it yet this year... we still have a couple more days...

CJ said...

I miss the DC Temple around Christmas time.

sydney said...

the temple looks really cool all lit up with all those lights around it

Jan said...

The pictures of the temple are awesome! I love all of the nativities, too. I've always had the goal to collect different nativities. Maybe next year!