We enjoyed a beautiful first day of spring today with 75 degree weather and a trip to the zoo in Baltimore. We had a fun day looking at all of the animals, celebrating one of the elephant's first birthday with free cookies (and a cake on display from Charm City Cakes-the Ace of Cakes bakery), riding the carousel, playing in the children's exhibits and walking around in the sun. Eliza was a little grumpy because she has a cold and woke up a little early this morning, but we survived her attitude and had a great day. We ended the day with a trip to Costco for a huge box of strawberries to eat with dinner and they were delicious!
Eliza taking pictures with her camera (one that got ruined in the rain during my triathlon).
Fun fun at the zoo! I look at pics of Eliza and Noelle and I can't believe how much both of them look like "little people" now instead of "little babies." Sigh. I guess that is why we are both on round two huh! ps. i am glad other mother's expose their kids to the wonder's of the dr.'s office. (I had a pap smear once while Noelle clung to me tears and goobers soaking through the paper gown they had given me. When the dr said, "relax" I wanted to laugh at how un-relaxed I was feeling!
Um....so what ward are you in? Just wondering who is still around in the old ward boundarys.
2 comments:
free cookies make them even better and those look good!
i never got to the zoo when i was there. how is it?
Fun fun at the zoo! I look at pics of Eliza and Noelle and I can't believe how much both of them look like "little people" now instead of "little babies." Sigh. I guess that is why we are both on round two huh!
ps. i am glad other mother's expose their kids to the wonder's of the dr.'s office. (I had a pap smear once while Noelle clung to me tears and goobers soaking through the paper gown they had given me. When the dr said, "relax" I wanted to laugh at how un-relaxed I was feeling!
Um....so what ward are you in? Just wondering who is still around in the old ward boundarys.
Post a Comment