Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dancing Princess

Eliza's dance teacher invited the students to wear their Halloween costumes this week to dance class.  Eliza was thrilled to get to wear her Cinderella dress!  I thought the dress might get in the way of her dancing, but she did really well during the class.  She loves going to dance class and practices her jumps and other skills at home all the time.  She's really improving in her attention span during class and is making a lot of new friends.  She has her first recital coming up in December and I can't wait to show her the costume she gets to wear for that.  She's going to love getting all dressed up with makeup and fancy hair.  She gets makeup and fancy hair (with a crown!) for Halloween too so I'll get a preview of that excitement this weekend. 

2 comments:

SheL said...

Very cute pictures! Every time I see Eliza she looks older! I love her long hair. She is too cute. =)

Ariella said...

How CUTE is she! She's growing up so fast!