Thursday, September 8, 2011

To be a little brother...

Eliza loves to help with Simon and he usually doesn't seem to mind.  Yesterday Eliza decided to feed Simon some yogurt and ended up giving him a yogurt facial.  I was cleaning up some lunch dishes and looked over to see her patting yogurt on his forehead and cheeks.  Both were laughing and having fun so I decided to take a few pictures before I intervened for more cleaning.    
What is going on?

Still happy...some of the yogurt is making it in his mouth. 
Just give me another bite already.
That's more like it!

2 comments:

sydney said...

aww that's so cute

Nourishing Creations said...

that's great! Can't wait for jade to be a big sister like Eliza! lol- it's so funny bc he could have made that mess himself, but it's even better that eliza helped him get it allover his face!